Consultancy Service Provider
Market Access | Protection of Technology and Intellectual Property | ZGC Science Park Structural Approach
1. Market research for industrialization of products and technologies of European SMEs;
2. Identification and selection of industrial partner for European SMEs;
3. Industrial and commercial strategy;
4. Protection of intellectual property;
5. Investment strategy.
1. Introduce European SMEs to the Chinese local scientific and business community;
2. Help European SMEs / Startups / Researchers to understand more about China market.
1. Organization of and participation to business matching events for or with European SMEs;
2. Preparation and execution of negotiations on behalf of European SMEs.
Business Actors | Research Actors | Innovation Actors
* Hi-tech SMEs
* Business Chambers & Associations
* Research Centers
* Research Councils
* Innovation Agencies
* Funding Agencies
* Science Park Networks & Industry Alliances
Located at Corda Campus | Diversified Players | Focus on the Technology Sector
Providing with realistic and executable recommendations to help Belgian and European SMEs make the best decisions for entering into market of Chinese hi-tech and manufacturing industry successfully in China, in the meanwhile, introducing Chinese business invest in Belgium.
CFAS Consulting was established in 2015 in Hasselt (Limburg) under the guidance and support from the Belgium Flemish Government and the Flanders Investment and Trade Office in Province of Limburg. The founders of CFAS are from China and the management and business development team are from China, Belgium and Germany. CFAS is to play a role in Belgium and in a broad sense in Benelux and Germany to act as consultant for SMEs with product and technology to be commercialized and industrialized in China.
* ICT Sector
* SMEs Clients
* IP Protection
* International Networks
* Global Partnerships